PDA

View Full Version : How to get picture on Ravelry?

rorygilmore
10-11-2007, 12:12 PM
I know you have to have a Flickr account and I do. But I still can't figure out how to get your picture on the site.

zkimom
10-11-2007, 12:48 PM
It's pretty self-explanatory really. When you are adding a new project, after you have put in all the pattern details you can click on the tab marked "Edit Photos." That will take you to your Flickr account and you can choose from there.

If you are adding yarn to your stash, fill in the information about the yarn and then click on the "go to Photos" button at the bottom of the page.

I'm sure there is a tutorial about using Flickr and adding pictures somewhere on the help function of Ravelry.

Try this:

Add Flickr photos (http://images3.ravelry.com/swf/add-flickr-photos.swf)

PurlyGyrl
10-11-2007, 01:02 PM
First off--Rory I'm no Flickr or Ravelry whiz, but I'll try to help. I've put only a couple of project photos in, so my info may not apply to all of Ravelry. First on your about me page make sure your Flickr ID (name) is in (if done correctly it should be underlined and if you click it should take you directly to Flickr). If you are properly linked, you can go to your projects page, add new project or open an old one-theres a tab that says edit photo. At the way way bottom of that page, your Flickr info (in a little box) should come up showing your photo sets. Choose your photo set and then go to the far right side of the screen and you'll see a refresh button--click that and flickr will import your photos to the bottom of the page. Then you just grab and drag the photos you want to where you want them.

Hope this helps.

And people, If I've made a mistake or supplied the incorrect info--please correct me!:pray: