PDA

View Full Version : BLOGGER help please!

knitqueen
10-14-2007, 10:56 PM
This question is on behalf of my sister. She has a blog on blogger and has recently been having problems where she sometimes can't access people's blogs, sometimes can't leave comments, sometimes can't even access the blogger website. She has noticed a pattern that it seems like during the day it's generally working fine, but in the evenings it's not. But that said, yesterday evening she was able to visit my blog and read my newest post, but couldn't leave a comment.

I've looked in the blogger help section and couldn't really find anything useful, so I thought I'd ask here since lots of us use blogger and I know there's computer savvy people here too!

Thanks in advance. :)

jamiejeans
10-16-2007, 10:19 PM
blogger is weird sometimes. I've had similar problems in the past but it just mysteriously straightened itself out. Perhaps the site is not recognizing her? Or her firewall and/or cookie settings were changed?

I'd tell her to wait it out for now. Blogger is weird like that.

knitqueen
10-17-2007, 12:52 AM
Oooh, I'd forgotten that I posted here and should have given an update. Thanks for the reply! She figured out that it was her internet security program, for some reason was all of a sudden blocking blogger. It's fixed now though.