PDA

View Full Version : KA 9" Wooden Circulars

kindermen
10-15-2007, 10:17 AM
Has anybody seen or used the 9" circulars made by KA? I bought some from my LYS in size 2 and 3's and love them. They are wooden and I am a KP Option's kinda girl, but I really like these!......Your thoughts!

ecb
10-16-2007, 09:40 AM
not sure of the company name, but I found some Chinese company that made WONDERFUL tiny tipped short Circs
they had an odd array of sizes, but I was able to get one size 8.
but I really wish I could get short tipped Circs more often, ESPECIALLY for magic loop

Littleredhen
10-16-2007, 09:11 PM
I love these needles! They make sock knitting go so much faster to me. I did use my addi's when making my heel flap, turning my heel, and picking up stitches. BTW I'm a neighbor south of town. Where did you buy your needles?

kindermen
10-16-2007, 10:37 PM
Got mine @ Knit Nouveau, In The Making had a waiting list for theirs. You know about these stores? They are both in Birmingham,AL I agree ! I love mine. You do have to switch to DP for the heel.

kindermen
10-16-2007, 10:44 PM
Littleredhen, I went to your blog and recognized Jamie from the LYS!!! Robin turned me on to the needles and I got the last pair of #3 and HAD to have more. Waiting list was long so I broke down and went somewhere else:cry:. I LOVE that store, spend way tooo much there!! I made that sweater you had on for my daughter and she really liked it.