PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion...new sub-forum?

gamerchik
10-15-2007, 09:05 PM
Maybe a Ravelry sub-forum -- a dedicated place to discuss all things Ravelry??? There are lots of messages about it on here, and it seems like it's going to be very popular with all the ladies and gentlemen here at KH!

Just a suggestion. :happydance:

madametj
10-15-2007, 09:10 PM
well, its something to think about, but i think the reason ravelry is so talked about is because so many people are still antisipating invites, once the whole beta thing is over, you probably won't see as many posts about it.

meearnol
10-15-2007, 10:35 PM
I think madametj is right. Once you're in, the mystery wears off (but don't tell anyone else I said that :teehee:)

gamerchik
10-16-2007, 12:01 AM
Yes, that makes sense. My brain is all over the place right now and it seemed like a good idea at the time, lol...

sheldon
10-16-2007, 04:55 PM
HA! I counted 10 Ravelry threads on the General Knitting forum the other day. And those are just the ones I knew were Ravelry threads for sure. I am sure there were others I missed. Sometimes they're cloaked among other threads!

But it's okay! We get paid 25 cents anytime someone mentions or reads the word Ravelry here on KH. It's working out pretty well for us. In fact, it getting a little chilly in here so I'm gonna go throw a few more bricks of Ravelry money onto the fire. :)

Thanks for the suggestion, but I think the hoopla will die down once the site is open to everyone. It great to see people so excited. Just don't forget about good 'ol KH :)

Ravelry-Ravelry-Ravelry-Ravelry-Ka-Ching! Just kidding about the 25 cents thing. It's actually 50 cents :)

- Sheldon

mwhite
10-17-2007, 08:56 AM
Ka-Ching is right!!! Sounds like a super sweet deal! :yay:

RAVELRY!!!!! :teehee:

Help support your local KH!!! :thumbsup:

kristinw
10-17-2007, 09:14 AM
Thanks for the suggestion, but I think the hoopla will die down once the site is open to everyone. It great to see people so excited. Just don't forget about good 'ol KH :)

Ravelry-Ravelry-Ravelry-Ravelry-Ka-Ching! Just kidding about the 25 cents thing. It's actually 50 cents :)

- Sheldon

We would never forget about KH. It's like our home base. You just can't compare the two. This is more like family. Ravelry is more like um, a big city. :hug:

sheldon
10-17-2007, 09:21 AM
Ka-Ching is right!!! Sounds like a super sweet deal! :yay:

RAVELRY!!!!! :teehee:

Help support your local KH!!! :thumbsup:

I was only joking about the Ravelry paydirt.:teehee:
I am glad people like the site and are finding it a great resource. I think it's a wonderful site they have built. But I am also especially glad to hear folks call KH home. It means a lot to Amy and I :thumbsup:.