PDA

View Full Version : ssshhhh i'm playing hooky from work...

mdog182
10-16-2007, 10:30 AM
so that i can upload stuff to ravelry!!!! i think this is a definite sign of addiction......anyway, i got onto ravelry yesterday!!! yayayayayay i am mdog182 on there also....check me out ya'll!

The.Knitter
10-16-2007, 10:34 AM
Cabled baby jacket? Ohhhhh that sounds great. where did you get the pattern and is it on the internet and can I get it too please?

mdog182
10-16-2007, 10:41 AM
Cabled baby jacket? Ohhhhh that sounds great. where did you get the pattern and is it on the internet and can I get it too please?

yes, it is great. haha. the pattern is from sweaterbabe.com

PurlyGyrl
10-16-2007, 10:55 AM
:psst: Your secret is safe with me.

:oo:

I'm actually AT WORK and uploading some of my Ravelry stuff

:hiding:

Be verwy, verwy quiet.

mdog182
10-16-2007, 11:05 AM
:psst: Your secret is safe with me.

:oo:

I'm actually AT WORK and uploading some of my Ravelry stuff

:hiding:

Be verwy, verwy quiet.

hahaha see, you were thinking. you are getting paid to be on ravelry. i'm surprised the computer guy at work hasn't banned me from the internet...i'm on kh CONSTANTLY while i'm at work and now i have another obsession that has yet to be blocked from my use. i'm sure once i upload everything, i will be on ravelry at work constantly too.

PurlyGyrl
10-16-2007, 01:47 PM
Who me? :flirt: Why no. I'm not wasting time. No, I'm not on Ravelry or Knitting Help, I'm-------- well, ----------- I'm - - - - - -

:figureditout:

I'm doing legal research on the admissibility of hearsay evidence
:cheering:Yeah, that's it. Hearsay evidence.

:teehee: That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Songbirdy
10-16-2007, 01:50 PM
and I'm sitting here wishing I don't have so many principles and picked homeschooling material that requires so much of my participation.

I should have been smarter and picked a curriculum where I could send them to their rooms for the day, let them out for bathroom breaks and food...

Then I could knit and knit and knit.

Forget the housework! :roflhard: I do that naturally!