10-17-2007, 10:55 AM
:sad:

PurlyGyrl
10-17-2007, 12:40 PM
???? But :hug: to you.

Sharly
10-17-2007, 01:49 PM
Thanks, Purly! I needed that!

Y'all can just ignore me, I'm in a funky mood!! I didn't know how to delete my post, so I thought I could slink by with a "Nevermind".... :???:

Stonington
10-17-2007, 01:50 PM
:sad:

:hug: ditto from me.

Sharly
10-17-2007, 02:07 PM
Thanks!

stitchwitch
10-17-2007, 02:10 PM
but dude, you can't be in a funk, you scored the primo cat litter find!:cheering: I still bow down to you for that!:hug:

Sharly
10-17-2007, 02:14 PM
Awww Stitchwitch! That made me smile! How sweet of you to remember me!!

The real irony is the original title of this post was Happiness is....

I was saying I could use some happy thoughts and asked for people to complete the sentence...when no one responded, I just went ahead and tried to delete it...like I said, I'm kind of in a funky mood!! It was ironic, though...

stitchwitch
10-17-2007, 02:18 PM
I hear ya'. I have absolutely no desire to work today. I put the trading on auto pilot and I'm just doing nothing. :roflhard:
I can, however tell you what happiness is not. It's not these crappy nachos from Taco Bell I got for lunch. :roflhard:

Sharly
10-17-2007, 02:34 PM
Maybe if I had titled the post "Happiness is not..." - it would have gotten more of a response! :lol:

I hear you about lunch...I had Subway...decidedly un-fulfilling!!

KnittingNat
10-17-2007, 03:10 PM
I spent half of my working day feeling like s**t and then i got my monthly bloody guest (with British accent it sounds funny :lol:) so i'm definitely with you. You know what made me feel better? I bought new shoes (i needed them, really, i did)!
Big hugs and :muah:!

Sharly
10-17-2007, 03:15 PM
That's funny Nat! (The accent part) :)

I'm coming up on a sad anniversary, and I guess that's what's bothering me...it's not until November 1st, so I hope I won't be like this the rest of the month...bless my hubby and co-worker's hearts, if so!

Shoes, you say? Hmmm...that could be a nice diversion! - I hope you are feeling better!! :hug:

Abbily
10-17-2007, 03:22 PM
Aww, Sharly, :hugs: from me too!

In the vein of your original thread...

Happiness is curling up with a good book and a steamy cup of tea. :)

KnittingNat
10-17-2007, 03:36 PM
That's funny Nat! (The accent part) :)

I'm coming up on a sad anniversary, and I guess that's what's bothering me...it's not until November 1st, so I hope I won't be like this the rest of the month...bless my hubby and co-worker's hearts, if so!

Shoes, you say? Hmmm...that could be a nice diversion! - I hope you are feeling better!! :hug:

I hope you will pull yourself together and let the time pass. As sad as some anniversaries might be, they are still in the past. :hug:And you do have your hubby and i think it's a very big part of happiness - being with someone who loves you back as much as you love him :heart:! We are blessed!
My hubby is working nights, so i'm home alone with the hairy babies... Hhmm, pets, i mean :teehee:.
Shoes, yarn, whatever you feel like! Or a cup of coffee and some KH :hug:!
My problem is that every month i feel pregnant for a day - swollen ankles, belly, aching back. I fear it will be worse when the real thing arrives :shock:

PurlyGyrl
10-17-2007, 04:28 PM
Heres two more :hug: :hug:
Hope you are soon over the funk. But sometimes we need a funk (yes, I said funk not ---ahem- - - -well, you know)--it helps us appreciate the good times.

:hug: An extra to carry with ya'

Sharly
10-17-2007, 04:31 PM
Thanks so much - and I got a kick out of your post...wasn't there an old song..."We want the funk"? Me? Not so much!

rachejm
10-18-2007, 01:09 PM
happiness is...a big bar of chocolate and watching Johnny Depp on the TV.

Hope you feel better soon :hug: