PDA

View Full Version : wishing i was knitting...

knitknitknit
10-18-2007, 12:52 PM
Ok, I have to admit, I did not do much knitting over the summer. I am more of a fall/winter knitter and started knitting again a couple of weeks ago. I am addicted all over again! :inlove:

Anyhow, I'm at work now and am craving to knit! I don't work in a place where it's appropriate to knit at my desk so I just sit here and read about knitting and look up patterns online but it doesn't subside the beast which is the crave... :wall:

Just needed to vent about it (it helped a little but I still want to pick up my project right now!)!
:knitting:

bitchknitty
10-18-2007, 12:54 PM
I know how you feel....I'm not much of a summer knitter either. This has been my first full year of knitting and I was starting to get a little nervous that I had knitted myself out....I was scared that I wasn't going to pick it up again. But, alas, I did and I'm going nutso w/it all over again.

Plantgoddess+
10-18-2007, 01:04 PM
I feel for you. Life keeps interfering with my knitting time. I also am a fall and winter knitter, though I have been known to keep a project near my chair all year in case I get time in the summer. It hasn't worked so far, but come the first nasty day of fall I'm looking for my knitting bag.