PDA

View Full Version : Cute co-workers understanding yarn obsession!

trollgirl
10-18-2007, 01:36 PM
So, I just got my knitpicks package. It came to reception at work and I brought it back to my desk. My co-worker and friend who sits in the same office saw me coming in with this wide smile on my face, looked at the box, grinned impishly and said:

"Is it yarn?"

Then we both started laughing. I asked her how she knew and she said she saw me and she saw my expression and she said it just totally read "I have a box of yarn! *glee*"

Then we started laughing some more, and the guy who just moved into our office recently asked what was going on, and my friend said "She has yarn. Just wait, in a minute she'll start asking people if they want to pet her yarn."

I suppose she remembers the last time I got mail order yarn. I got a lot of weird stares that day.
:woohoo:

MerigoldinWA
10-18-2007, 02:43 PM
Yarn has got to be about the best kind of package you could get. Pattern books are nice too...Oh, and needles. Hee Hee

Abbily
10-18-2007, 04:07 PM
My co-workers always know when I've gotten yarn, too! :) And I always have it shipped to my office, so I can begin fondling it as soon as possible...:aww:

Sharly
10-19-2007, 10:18 AM
That is so cute :)