PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for a pattern

KnitPrincess
10-18-2007, 01:39 PM
Hey everyone I am looking for a pattern for fingerless gloves I am using mode dea worsted weight yarn and can't seem to find any simple yet girly paterns for fingerless gloves using this type of yarn I only find bulky chuncky patterns and it is driving me insane. If you have a pattern and you would like to share please send it to thise email address (my best friend is a member of KH and she is very sneeky I don't want her knowing what pattern I am doing for her *Knitpixie * don't even try to snoop you brat lol) Buttrkup513@AOL.com or you can PM me but I am so busy with work that I barely get to come on KH.
Thankyou for anyhelp that you can give:muah:

suzeeq
10-18-2007, 01:44 PM
Well since bulky yarns are chunky in the first place, that's what most of the patterns are, not delicate ones. You might try a lacy pattern using size 13s or 15s.

KnitPrincess
10-18-2007, 04:00 PM
I think I may just do two strands together to make it a thicker yarn...my bestfriend picked out the color of the yarn that is why I am so intent on using that yarn I bought it and then went hunting for this pattenr that I saw a couple of weeks ago and the page is nolonger availible which stinks:waah: it was the only pattern I could find that used non chucky yarn. Thanks for your suggestion

suzeeq
10-18-2007, 11:00 PM
Sorry, I misunderstood, I thought you had bulky yarn. There's lots of patterns for worsted yarn. Some cute ones on knitty.com.

KnitPrincess
10-19-2007, 09:37 PM
That's ok. Thank you for the site :muah: