PDA

View Full Version : Namaste Chocolate Messenger Bag SOLD - Needles SOLD

petiteyaya
10-19-2007, 06:09 PM
Hi,

I have a Chocolate corduroy Namaste Messenger Knitting bag that I would like to sell. I'm asking $55 including shipping. It retails for $69 on most Web sites. The bag has never been used and is still in the plastic it came in. It is a great bag, but a little bigger than I needed.

I also have a set of Boye Needlemaster Interchangeables that I would like to sell. These have been used just a few times because I found that I much preferred my Denise set and my Addis. All the original parts are included. I'm asking $30 including shipping.

Thanks for looking,
Cindy

msmelody
10-20-2007, 03:14 AM
Will you take paypal for the Boye Needlemaster set?

petiteyaya
10-20-2007, 10:00 AM
Joanne,

Yes I will take Paypal. However, shipping rates to England are prohibitively expensive. I should have specified free shipping in continental US only, but it didn't occur to me to consider international posters. I'm sorry for the confusion.

Thanks,
Cindy

GiddyKnitter
10-20-2007, 11:24 AM
I have a knitting buddy that lives in Kansas and sends me over yarn etc and the postage is cheaper for her when she sends me goodies that when I send her stuff from England..She is always shocked at the price of postage in England compared to her in the USA x

msmelody
10-20-2007, 02:28 PM
I have a FPO AE box, so it is just like sending it in the states as for the cost. The only thing is you have to fill out paper work and it takes 2 weeks or so to get to me.

petiteyaya
10-20-2007, 03:24 PM
Joanne,

If you want to email me (addy in profile) with your mailing address and tell me what I need to do, then I'll be happy to send you the needles.

Thansk,
Cindy

petiteyaya
10-21-2007, 12:19 PM
Needles have found a home, but Namaste messenger is still available. I'm willing to consider reasonable offers.

Jeremy
10-23-2007, 01:21 PM
I pm'd you regarding the bag

petiteyaya
10-23-2007, 07:04 PM
Jeremy, PM'ed you back.