PDA

View Full Version : Now I'm in trouble . . .

cristina61
10-19-2007, 09:02 PM
Somehow I managed to lose both of my little "wrenches" for my KP Options! I keep them in the little baggies they came in along with the plastic ends, and everything's in the organizer that I got when I bought the set.

But all of the sudden tonight I went to use them -- and both of the little baggies are missing from their pockets! I know I must have them around the house somewhere, but, talk about looking for a needle in a haystack. AAAGH!
:gah:

I guess if they don't turn up I can order replacements, but I feel like such a dork.
:hair:

Christine

Hildegard_von_Knittin
10-19-2007, 09:05 PM
maybe you can use some wire until you find them?

stirsmommy
10-19-2007, 09:06 PM
Heavy guage needles work as do heavy guage paper clips. Yes I do know from experience. I lost mine in the pockets. They can get down in the corners if you are still looking for a hiding place!

Phaedra
10-19-2007, 09:11 PM
Maybe try using a large paper clip?

karmakimmie
10-19-2007, 10:50 PM
i didn't have mine with me today and a normal paper clip worked like a charm!

kimmie

Pink Dandelion
10-20-2007, 12:57 AM
Heh. Yeah, BTDT!

Like stirsmommy - I've found a small darning needle works well :mrgreen:

(It also works well if I...er... someone else is feeling too lazy to get up and go look for the KP options pouch *coughcough*)

Lisa R.
10-20-2007, 11:20 AM
I put mine on a little key chain, and another on a mini-caribiner to help keep up with them. On is in the knitting bag, and one is clipped onto another tote.

Everytime you order more cables/cords, they send you more, so I have 4+ at this point. The extras are in the little bags they came in, in the pockets in the case.

G J
10-20-2007, 04:33 PM
If you order new cables of any size, they send a new set with them....