PDA

View Full Version : Harmonies are on their way!!

CindyS
10-22-2007, 08:24 PM
I broke down and bought them for myself today. I'm anxious to see them in person...they're just so PRETTY on the website. I can't tell anyone else how excited I am because no one else understands! LOL!!

AngMac
10-22-2007, 08:26 PM
I totally understand your excitement. :woot: I was totally on cloud9 when I got my set. I really :heart: the Harmony set.

knitrageous
10-22-2007, 11:43 PM
I really like mine too. I had a little problem where one tip wouldn't screw on so test them all when you get them. But I called and they sent me new tips. Enjoy!

kitkat
10-25-2007, 09:20 AM
I ordered some for socks - and if I love those, will get the set too. They aren't sticky, like the clovers, right?

AngMac
10-25-2007, 01:35 PM
I have the sock set too and I don't find them to be sticky at all. I really like how they glide as I knit.

Marj
10-25-2007, 07:18 PM
They are not sticky at all like bamboo. I love my Harmonys. They feel like glass.

Cindy, they are very pretty in person but not as bright as they are on the website. I wish they were. But they are a bit darker than the appear onscreen.

But they are a dream to work with.

Just check all tips and all cables together. I did have a bit of trouble with a couple of the tips being very hard to screw on some cables but I just kept working at it till they were OK. It's funny but they were fine screwing on some of the cables but not others(I also bought all the other sizes of cables). But I got them all to work eventually.

I may end up giving up straight needles for good.

Marjorie

Lisa R.
10-25-2007, 09:30 PM
I just got a couple of the 16" fixed ones on Tuesday and I've already finished a hat!! LOVE them! I had started the hat on some Clover ones and was struggling so much, I set it down after only one row, and ordered the Harmony ones---and waited a week till the got here and knitted my hat in record time!

I only bought the original Options set maybe 6-8 months ago, so I can't justify a new set...but as I buy more, I'll go with the Harmony. They're just cool to knit with.

I'm about to try my first set of socks and bought the Harmony fixed ones in those sizes, too.

Quiltlady
10-26-2007, 03:58 AM
I have the Harmony interchangeable set and I love them. I did have to request two different size replacements since they had splinters in them. But KP's sent me what I needed for free. They are really nice to use and now I like them even more than my Denise set which I loved before getting these.:muah:

bethany
10-26-2007, 09:37 AM
were they on backorder? Did they say how long until delivery? I just sent hubby my Christmas list from the site!

GiddyKnitter
10-26-2007, 10:45 AM
Hi Cindy
I totally understand how excited you are my Harmony needles are on their way to me also...My knitting buddy ordered them for me from Kansas and has posted them to me here in England! Now that is what you call a friend.