PDA

View Full Version : ? about WEBS order

stirsmommy
10-25-2007, 11:04 AM
Ok so patience really isn't my strong point I know I have a Hard time waiting for anything but does webs tell you when it is shipped? Or do you just get the confirmation and wait? I hadn't order from for anything but patterns to download before this so I am not sure what to expect. I just want to see and touch my yarn already! It isn't like I can actually use it right now as I have to finish a few other projects first but I like to know it is here.

lauraknits
10-25-2007, 11:08 AM
I think they usually take a while to ship, I live in CA and my orders usually take 8-9 days to reach me. Once I called and asked for expedited shipping and got my order in 2 days, but it was pretty pricey to do!

stirsmommy
10-25-2007, 11:12 AM
I imagine I will just have to wait. To pay for expedited shipping is too spendy and would cut into the yarn budget. I am just excited to get to start stalking the the delivery type guys again. I have learned I can sit on the couch and here them on the front porch so I don't have to sit staring out the window freaking them out.

bip
10-25-2007, 11:28 AM
I live about 2 hrs away from Webs, and it takes a while for them to get stuff out to me too. And their communication during the process is patchy. Sometimes I get a confirmation, shipping alert, etc. And sometimes the yarn just shows up at my door. The prices and selection are great though, so I try to be patient.

cranberry
10-25-2007, 11:37 AM
Ha! I so know what you mean. I don't remember them ever taking super long, but it wasn't super fast either.