PDA

View Full Version : Fussy with Joann.com

kitkat
10-26-2007, 09:36 AM
So I went to use my 50% off coupon on a ball winder - bought the swift last week (Yay) and its all ready to rock and roll. And you guys must have snagged all the good ball winders because they are only showing the cheapy one! So I guess I just need to keep checking for when they are back in stock!

Oh well - it isn't like I needed it for right this minute.....and we get joann's coupons like 3 or 4x a week.....but still!

knitncook
10-26-2007, 09:37 AM
Oh let us know, please, if the good ones come back in stock. I was going to do the same thing.

kitkat
10-26-2007, 10:09 AM
I wonder if they have them in the store!

knitting4-2girls
10-26-2007, 01:16 PM
I was bummed this morning because I went to Joann's online and everything was on sale. How am I supposed to use the 50% off coupon if everthing I want is on sale....ARGHHH!!!

msboni83
10-27-2007, 03:13 PM
So I went to use my 50% off coupon on a ball winder - bought the swift last week (Yay) and its all ready to rock and roll. And you guys must have snagged all the good ball winders because they are only showing the cheapy one! So I guess I just need to keep checking for when they are back in stock!

Oh well - it isn't like I needed it for right this minute.....and we get joann's coupons like 3 or 4x a week.....but still!

Sorry :teehee: that must have been me... I just ordered one last Monday :cheering:

Still waiting for it to arrive. Tracking says it should be here on Wednesday :woot:

jennylozano
10-27-2007, 08:58 PM
I was bummed this morning because I went to Joann's online and everything was on sale. How am I supposed to use the 50% off coupon if everthing I want is on sale....ARGHHH!!!

Uff I know what you mean! :gah: They do that ALL the time! I am hoping to buy a set of US 13 double pointed neddles with my coupon... let's see if they are "on sale" too... :tap: