PDA

View Full Version : WIP--Buckeye Scarf!

cindygster
10-29-2007, 03:59 PM
Not a whole lot to it, being new to this and all, but I'm pretty excited for it to be done. It's for my boyf who's a HUGE Buckeye fan. Hope to have it done before the next game this weekend!

O-H!!!!!

:woot:

sinistral_needler
10-29-2007, 04:08 PM
Even though I am a not-so-dedicated Badger fan, I still need to give you a hard time. That scarf looks great, but it would look even better as red and white. (Go Big Red!) teehee!

cindygster
10-29-2007, 04:13 PM
Even though I am a not-so-dedicated Badger fan, I still need to give you a hard time. That scarf looks great, but it would look even better as red and white. (Go Big Red!) teehee!

You know what's funny? I work at American Family Insurance in Ohio and almost EVERYONE in management is from WI and are all diehard Badger fans. One of our trainers for this job had been a series of college mascots for a while, and was Buckie the Badger at one point!

Still, the Buckeyes are what....#1?? LOL!! J/k...but not really.:woohoo:

lilchem
10-29-2007, 09:14 PM
I-O!!!!

Love it! It is great to see someone else knitting in Scarlet & Gray! (My first post-Christmas project will be Fiber Trend Clogs in OSU colors for myself.) I am a huge Buckeye fan, and my husband is from Wisconsin. This weekend should be a little tense around my house, but we'll survive.

downthestream
10-29-2007, 10:27 PM
Maize and blue would look even better! Go Blue - U of Michigan!!

wildforyarn
10-29-2007, 11:04 PM
Nice scarf. But, I have to say GO Badgers!!!! I live in Verona, right outside of Madison and have to root for them of course! :)

Braden
10-29-2007, 11:06 PM
IT looks great!

dustinac
10-30-2007, 09:13 AM
:thumbsup: Looks Great!!!

:woot: GO WVU!!! :woot:

PurlyGyrl
10-30-2007, 11:45 AM
Lookin' good there! :yay:

But I have to say:

Go Vols

but I'll say it very quietly

twowackykids
10-31-2007, 07:55 AM
Not a whole lot to it, being new to this and all, but I'm pretty excited for it to be done. It's for my boyf who's a HUGE Buckeye fan. Hope to have it done before the next game this weekend!

O-H!!!!!

:woot:
I gotta give you a big I-O on that one. I'm an alum and I even moved back to good ol' Columbus after grad school. We just bought a house, so we'll surely be staying here when we decide to raise our own little Buckeyes!
Everyone who knows that I knit requests that I make them something in Scarlet and Gray. I think it's because those are the two most beautiful colors in the world. ;)