PDA

View Full Version : Ravelry Question...

TheMarginator
10-29-2007, 10:01 PM
Once you get an invite [to Ravelry], are you permanently on? Or is it just like a trial?

brendajos
10-29-2007, 10:13 PM
Once you are in you are in for life! ;-) (okay i suppose you could leave if you wanted to but really.... why? :teehee:)

Jenn_Knitter
10-30-2007, 03:31 PM
Once you are in you are in for life! ;-) (okay i suppose you could leave if you wanted to but really.... why? :teehee:)

No doubt. I still come back here because I love the community, family like feeling of the forums here, but I love the inspiration I find when browsing the project pages on Ravelry.

giedre11
10-30-2007, 03:39 PM
You know, I love the inspiration from Ravelry also, but it doesn't replace the friendliness and community of this forum. To me they are like two different entities!

brendajos
10-30-2007, 03:44 PM
yup yup i agree. I belong to VERY few groups over there and really only post at the one that is local to me. I do post occasionally on another one or two but it is very rare. I bug you people all the time! :teehee:

AngMac
10-30-2007, 05:20 PM
I agree too. I really like Ravelry but I really love the friendliness of this community.

bip
10-30-2007, 09:27 PM
I think the forums over there will heat up a bit when it is fully open to the public.

But I do agree that these are two completely different sites.

lelvsdgs
10-30-2007, 09:39 PM
I just got in and while it is a lot of fun to look through and see all the yarn, projects and groups, I agree, I love the community here. I haven't been here very long but everyone has been really great. :muah:
I think the more I learn the Ravelry site, the more fun it will be. But this is my first knitting community and it has a special spot in my heart.:)