PDA

View Full Version : If you have a subscription to Interweave mag do you

Jen17
10-29-2007, 11:39 PM
get the Holiday Issue as part of the subscription?

I have a subscription to it and I remember last year wondering the same thing and didn't have anyone to ask and never got around to calling the company!

Jen

AngMac
10-29-2007, 11:46 PM
I have a subscription to Interweave Knits and I had to buy the Holiday issue separate.

Lady Violet
10-29-2007, 11:46 PM
winter - yes.
holiday - no.

if you ask me, you should get them ALL. it's not like it's a cheap magazine, and you only get four issues. only in my perfect world. :teehee:

Jen17
10-29-2007, 11:59 PM
Thank you! That's what I figured!

Jen17
10-30-2007, 12:00 AM
Thank you....I know. Other magazines sometimes give you a "bonus" issue. Maybe we should all send a e-mail saying we want it included next year!! LOL
Jen

Sanibelle
10-30-2007, 09:51 AM
I saw the Holiday issue at BN the other day. The patterns that I really liked in the issure were already on their website for free.
If you are buying the issue for a particular pattern you may want to check their website first.
I also saw the latest Knit.1 at BN. There is a cape in that magazine that I fell in love with. I did not buy the magazine though since I am so far behind with my holiday knitting I did not want the temptation and that was the only pattern that I thought I would ever make. But the other day I was on the Lion Brand website and the pattern for the cape was there for free too....

Mommy22alyns
10-30-2007, 09:12 PM
ITA - they should send it to subscribers automatically. At least give us the first shot at it!

My LYS was sold out of it - interestingly, I found it at Target!

Jen17
10-31-2007, 12:30 AM
aagghhh, I should have read your response before I gave in and found it/bought it today at my yarn store! I didn't have much time to flip though it, but the owner of the store knows me and assured me that there was alot of stuff I would love, but if I could have found them for free!!!........oh well!

HollyP
10-31-2007, 10:13 AM
I'm hoping my michaels or Joann still has them so I can use my coupon. I saw it at B&N last night but if I can save 40% I will. I really wish it was part of the subscription!