PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever had a project...

MamaMer
10-30-2007, 04:06 PM
That you were soooo happy to see done?! I just finished a sweater for my oldest ds, and it has been a WIP for a *long* time:aww:

I am just so happy it is done, and still fits him, I am just sighing with relief!

(and I feel freer to buy more yarn now that it is done:woot:):teehee:

AngMac
10-30-2007, 06:32 PM
I felt the same way when I finished my first sweater not too long ago. :happydance: I was so excited and happy and showed it to everyone I knew.

You will have to post some pictures of your finished sweater.

SabrinaJL
10-30-2007, 06:52 PM
Yes, an afghan that was big enough to completely cover a full-sized bed. It was boring and it took forever.

brendajos
10-31-2007, 06:42 AM
I just finished the pinwheel baby afghan. I probably SHOULD have made it bigger but it is big enough for a car seat and I don't think I could have even done one more round on it. It was the most god aweful boring project i have ever done. I was joking with someone yesterday that i hate my friend's new baby now for makng me make this blanket. (obviously that's not true... sheesh i am only moderately evil!)

DQ
10-31-2007, 06:51 AM
I'm making my first 'big' item at the moment (a waitscoaty thing) and it's just all garter. I can't wait to finish it! :passedout:

MrsDavis3
10-31-2007, 09:49 AM
Yes, an afghan that was big enough to completely cover a full-sized bed. It was boring and it took forever.

I'm thinking of doing a similar project, and I'm wondering if you can think of any design feature to add that might render the project a bit less boring.