PDA

View Full Version : Bobbing for apples.

sugarfunpouch
10-30-2007, 05:17 PM
Today at lunch, there was a bobbing for apples activity and I fell into the bucket!!!!!! I did get the apple. I was soaking wet! When I went to Language Arts, my boyfriend asked me what happened and he was giving me a look like 'Oh my god Alyssa!' When I sat down, I made a huge puddle on the chair!! Then I had to go to the office and call my mom. Boy was she mad!! Everyone though I was the best though! :rofl:Just wanted to see what comments you guys would make. :teehee:

stitchwitch
10-30-2007, 06:03 PM
Congrats on the apple catch! :cheering:

I'm too much of a germaphobe to do something like that, to stick my lips in a bucket of water that a whole bunch of other people have spittled in freaks me out. Not to freak you out or anything. :roflhard:

Mariblue
10-30-2007, 06:19 PM
I used to be really good at bobbing for apples! You can't be afraid of getting wet, that's for sure! :cheering:

AngMac
10-30-2007, 06:28 PM
:teehee: I am a germaphobe too and don't like sticking my face in water anyway but great job at actually catching an apple. :yay:

sugarfunpouch
10-30-2007, 07:14 PM
Thanks. Being a kid, I'm not really a germaphobe. ;)

debinoz
10-30-2007, 10:02 PM
Great job! It's no fun if you don't get totally soaked! I have a fear of drowning, so I wouldn't be doing it at all. Not to mention I'd probably leave my teeth in the bucket with the apples... (I know, eeewwww gross!!)

PurlyGyrl
10-31-2007, 08:43 AM
WooHoo! What fun would bobbing for apples be if you didn't get wet. You'll dry out!:teehee:

BTW: I have to admit that I used to cheat at bobbling for apples--used my teeth to catch the stems instead of biting into the apple--Oh the shame:roflhard:

msoebel
10-31-2007, 10:41 AM
Great job! It's no fun if you don't get totally soaked! I have a fear of drowning, so I wouldn't be doing it at all. Not to mention I'd probably leave my teeth in the bucket with the apples... (I know, eeewwww gross!!)

This made me giggle...did anyone else get that mental picture?!

Congrats on your apple bobbing prowess!

Sharly
10-31-2007, 03:38 PM
Oh Sugar!! I can just imagine!! I'm glad you had a fun day!!

Congrats on the apple catch! :cheering:
I'm too much of a germaphobe to do something like that, to stick my lips in a bucket of water that a whole bunch of other people have spittled in freaks me out. Not to freak you out or anything. :roflhard:
Okay, Stitchwitch, I find more and more I have to say "what she said" to your posts!! I'm with you again on this one!!

sugarfunpouch
11-02-2007, 09:06 PM
Unfortunately, they removed the stems. ;)
Debinoz, LOL!!!

dakatzmeow
11-03-2007, 04:12 PM
those sneaky devils! removing the stems. bah. glad you won anyway.