PDA

View Full Version : Knit Pick Options

Catz
10-31-2007, 08:43 AM
Does anyone in the UK have the Knit Picks Options Interchangable metal needles? If so what are you using to store them in if not using the cheap looking plastic see through case you get with them?

I'm looking for ideas in what to store them in.

I've managed to sweet talk my fiance in getting them for me for my xmas but I don't like the look of the case you get when you buy them from Get Knitted and if I go on Knit Picks web site they don't deliver outside the US and Canada.

knitncook
10-31-2007, 10:54 AM
KP has a binder that you can purchase either seperately or as a set. It's black and if you buy the "starter set" you get the binder, needles 4-10.5 (I think, maybe 11) 2 sets of cables (4 total), 3 sets of bags of each variety (single, double and triple) and I want to say the end thingies for when you need to borrow the needles for another project. I know that I bought a few extra things as well like the needle size markers and needle gauge thingy. It was a fair price IMO and I loved putting it all together.

Catz
10-31-2007, 11:22 AM
Yeah I've looked at them and I like the look of the binder for them but when I go onto the shipping info page. They say they don't send to customers outside the US, Canada and all US territories and Military addresses. As they are not able to provide their international customers with the same superior service they provide to their North American customers.

Which is a shame as I could quite easily spend a fortune getting and building up the set. As it is I'll have to get them from the Get Knitted site in the UK which is the only place in the UK to get them

knitncook
10-31-2007, 11:34 AM
There was a thread not long ago about a set of needles being sold in Germany that looked EXACTLY like the Options, binder included. I can't find it right now, but maybe search for "German Options" might find it for you.

Catz
10-31-2007, 11:44 AM
Ok. Thanks. I'll have a go looking for it.