PDA

View Full Version : stupid question time again!

BonnieBj
10-31-2007, 01:48 PM
Being new to this forum, and I love it, wish I'd found it years ago, I'm not sure what some of the abbreviations mean. I've figured out OTN, FOs, FS, but don't know what some others mean, lile ISO and etsy shop. Could so give me a list of the abbreviations used her so I won't have to keep asking these questions? Appreciate it, thanks. :muah:

suzeeq
10-31-2007, 02:34 PM
ISO means In Search Or, and etsy is a website much like ebay only for crafts and materials. People sell yarn and finished items there. Just ask when you don't understand, and why do you think your question is stupid? Nothing's stupid if you don't know it.

*KnitPixie*
10-31-2007, 05:40 PM
Just ask when you don't understand, and why do you think your question is stupid? Nothing's stupid if you don't know it.
Exactly... there is more than enough people who will help you;)

cheley
10-31-2007, 09:01 PM
ISO means In Search Or, and etsy is a website much like ebay only for crafts and materials. People sell yarn and finished items there. Just ask when you don't understand, and why do you think your question is stupid? Nothing's stupid if you don't know it.:muah: :muah: Suzeeq...sending:hug: to you!!!!!!

suzeeq
10-31-2007, 10:22 PM
Aaack, typos are stupid! In Search OF...

Ingrid
10-31-2007, 10:28 PM
This might help. . .

http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36380

lelvsdgs
10-31-2007, 10:30 PM
:muah: :muah: Suzeeq...sending:hug: to you!!!!!!

Me too!!! :muah:

BonnieBj
10-31-2007, 11:26 PM
Thanks for the info guys. OK, I will stop insulting myself. Adn thanks for the link to the "rules>" That should be very useful. The only other forum I belong to is Catholic Answers Forum and they too are strict with the content. It's so nice to go to a place where you know there won't be anything offensive. Feline Fancy chat room is another one that's good.