PDA

View Full Version : Harmony needles

GiddyKnitter
10-31-2007, 03:33 PM
Hi everyone
Just wanted to tell you that I have received my Harmony needles today via my friend in Kansas...two ciculars and one set of DPN's
I ordered the cable needles but they are not available for a couple of weeks. I am absolutely bowled over they are lovely and I can't wait to use them..I would like a whole lot more I think I will put them on my Christmas wish list! :woot:

dakatzmeow
10-31-2007, 10:39 PM
i have one set of size 7 tips. LOVE them! wishing i had the whole set. but not sure i can justify the expense since i already have the whole original set.

KnittingCommuter
11-01-2007, 11:03 AM
I have several of these Harmony needles. They are terrefic and now my needle of choice when I start something.

knitncook
11-01-2007, 12:56 PM
dakatzmeow, I've been buying the harmony needles on an "as need basis" rather than all of them at one time. There are some fibers that just knit up nicer on wood/bamboo needles rather than metal. So I'm buying them only as I find a need for them. Who knows, eventually I will probably have them all, but for now I've only got two sets.

ecb
11-01-2007, 04:15 PM
I got my set, and the first pair I went to use has a rough edge to it. Its not catchng the yarn, but its close, and it scrapes agains the other needle when I make a stitch most of the time. Not sure if I will call them on it, but they are NICELY varnished, mostly smooth and slippery.
ecb

Lady Violet
11-17-2007, 04:55 PM
i just got my harmony cable needles in the mail. i got them to try out the harmonies (plus i really need some *real* cable needles). i let my mom feel one of them and she said "that feels good! i could just sit there and rub it." it's like the cable needle version of a worry stone! :teehee: