PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Sweater Coat pattern

gargoylelib
11-05-2007, 09:12 AM
Hello! Just wanted to share a lovely knit coat pattern with
everyone that has recently been translated to English so
more of us can enjoy it! Here (http://www.ullaneule.net/0307/ohjeet_louhi.html) is a link to the original website and
the translation is available at this blog:
http://tuulia.blogspot.com/

It is called Louhi and Pohjan Neito in the patterns section. There
are actually 2 different cardigans you can make following the
same base directions.

Enjoy!
Libbie :)

Mulderknitter
11-05-2007, 09:34 AM
Wow! That is gorgeous! Too bad it's noted that it's not for beginners and looks rather difficult:pout:

stirsmommy
11-05-2007, 09:57 AM
I have bookmarked it for later in my knitting career. Hopefully I will know when I hit advanced. Perhaps not know is telling.

MrsDavis3
11-05-2007, 10:06 AM
It would certainly be a MAJOR project for me to undertake. But I'm going to save it, and it might be just the thing for me to tackle if and when I get my current WIPs finished. I often feel discontent about the number of different things I have in process, I want to try a different schedule. I have been thinking of changing tack by finishing up all my projects and choosing one large and challenging thing to focus on, exclusively, for a while. This might be the one, it is really beautiful.

Kaydee
11-05-2007, 10:24 AM
Wow, that's a big project but it sure is beautiful!!!

The.Knitter
11-05-2007, 10:40 AM
It would certainly be a MAJOR project for me to undertake. But I'm going to save it, and it might be just the thing for me to tackle if and when I get my current WIPs finished. I often feel discontent about the number of different things I have in process, I want to try a different schedule. I have been thinking of changing tack by finishing up all my projects and choosing one large and challenging thing to focus on, exclusively, for a while. This might be the one, it is really beautiful.

Sure is pretty. It would be a LOT of work. I have found, Mrs. Davis, that I always keep a "mindless knit" project on the go for car rides and when a major project frustrates me. This way I can keep knitting something, just to stay in the game.

Thanks for the pattern gargoyleib. It's beautiful.

hocns
11-06-2007, 10:06 AM
That is a beautiful pattern.