PDA

View Full Version : For Trade - Simply Knitting Nov issue

DQ
11-07-2007, 08:41 AM
Due to a major mix up with a new subscription I've ended up with 2 of this issue so I am looking to trade one. I've opened the plastic to take out my address sheet but other than that everything is as it arrived.
---------------------------------------------------
SIMPLY KNITTING nov issue --->

*Magazine - patterns include 'chic jacket', 'baby bolero', 'Pyjama case', 'keyhole top' + ALAN DART pattern 'Snowmes'! (snowmes are very cute ^_^ )

*Free 2008 diary

*Free CD - taster for the 'Bumper book of knitting'. There are 3 patterns, a small selection from the stitch library, a top ten tips for yarn care, and an essential guide to getting started knitting.

*Bonus Debbie Bliss pattern.
----------------------------------------------

Perfect oppourtunity to try the magazine out :) Any reasonable trade considered.

DQ
11-08-2007, 05:26 AM
Come on...there must be something in your stash, or some magazine that you don't want...

Lighting57
11-08-2007, 05:47 PM
Would you be interested in trading the magazine for some small dpn's for making socks? If you are email me at lightningsj@juno.com

DQ
11-15-2007, 06:15 AM
Would you be interested in trading the magazine for some small dpn's for making socks? If you are email me at lightningsj@juno.com

Sorry it took so long to reply, but I've arranged a trade with someone else. Thank you for the offer though :thumbsup: