PDA

View Full Version : Tracking Knitpicks Orders

Gretaoto
11-07-2007, 08:10 PM
Does anyone know if I could track knitpicks orders online? I can't really call them, but want to see where my order is.

Thank you for any help

...dotty...
11-07-2007, 10:52 PM
Yes, I did it with my last order.........I'm the impatient type; I tracked it EVERY DAY !

Just log in to your account on KnitPicks' site, and you'll find access.

Lady Violet
11-07-2007, 11:07 PM
that's exactly what i did! i think it showed up "the day after". as in, it shipped, and then the day after it showed up in tracking. of course, as soon as it was in my mailox, that showed up right away! :roflhard:

boo1
11-07-2007, 11:39 PM
I ordered over the phone and never gave them an email. Guess I could call and see if they can track if for me.

Looking forward to getting my goodies, though! :woohoo:

Jan in CA
11-08-2007, 03:15 AM
You can, but it's not updated as regularly as some sites. After you go to KP click "order status", and then log in. Then click the order number, then click the tracking number. You can then click USPS, but the info only shows up when the order is just about at your door. :teehee:

boo1
11-08-2007, 06:38 AM
You can then click USPS, but the info only shows up when the order is just about at your door. :teehee:

USPS tracking leaves a lot to be desired! I've only even been able to get the tracking once it arrives. Never even right before.

MMario
11-08-2007, 11:52 AM
USPS still showed a package as being in California three days after I received it! But that's USPS fault.

Gretaoto
11-08-2007, 12:10 PM
I did finally figure out how to track it, and it appears to be in my city or on it's way here but the mail service including UPS sucks out here. So I hope to receive it tomorrow or maybe today :pray: