PDA

View Full Version : Christmas TV Shows

stacyk9
11-08-2007, 12:05 PM
I don't know about you, but this is my favorite time of the year. Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas!!! (my holiday of choice) For those that do celebrate Christmas or just enjoy the TV shows and movies that go along with the holiday, the following site has a great TV schedule!
http://holidaypages4u.tripod.com/christmas_movies_tv.htm
This site does offers other things beside the TV schedule like history on the holidays and such. It is updated fairly regularly, so keep checking back for new additions!! I use it every Christmas to plan my evening with a cup of hot cocoa, a blanket and a great movie!
I just wanted to share this with my great friends here on KH!!!:muah:
Stacy

ladyjessica
11-08-2007, 01:05 PM
Wow! Thanks for that, that's awesome. Sadly, most of the good movies are on TCM, which I don't get. :waah:

stacyk9
11-08-2007, 01:16 PM
most of the good movies are on TCM, which I don't get. :waah:
Don't worry about that, Jessica. In just a few weeks, this site will be LOADED with TV shows and movies and plenty of them will be on other channels! My guess is TCM is the first to release their schedule!
Stacy

Sewing Angel
11-08-2007, 05:21 PM
That is really cool! I always watch for the Christmas shows to be on, now its much easier.
Thanks for posting the link.
Angel

dustinac
11-08-2007, 06:35 PM
:happydance: Thanks, I love this time of year and enjoy all the shows/movies...:happydance:

gingerbread
11-10-2007, 10:18 AM
Thank you I just love all the Christmas Movies. This time I won't miss any. Thank you again for the site.