PDA

View Full Version : I'm having a heck of a time with my KPO cords this week!

DoulaLyndsey
11-08-2007, 12:55 PM
On Saturday I was sitting knitting my Lotus Blossom Tank when the plastic piece of my 40" cord came out of the metal screw-in part. I tried super glueing it in, but it was unsuccessful, so I put in a call to Knit Picks, and even though the set was ordered almost a year ago, they are replacing it free of charge!

Then today I'm sitting knitting a pair of felted clogs and the same thing happens to my 24" cord! So I feel silly, but I put in another call and they also happily replace that cord. I'm glad their customer service is so great, but I really wish these cords would stay together, I've got tons of Christmas presents to knit and no time to wait for new cords!!

The.Knitter
11-08-2007, 12:58 PM
On Saturday I was sitting knitting my Lotus Blossom Tank when the plastic piece of my 40" cord came out of the metal screw-in part. I tried super glueing it in, but it was unsuccessful, so I put in a call to Knit Picks, and even though the set was ordered almost a year ago, they are replacing it free of charge!

Then today I'm sitting knitting a pair of felted clogs and the same thing happens to my 24" cord! So I feel silly, but I put in another call and they also happily replace that cord. I'm glad their customer service is so great, but I really wish these cords would stay together, I've got tons of Christmas presents to knit and no time to wait for new cords!!

Being a Doula, we know you have loads of patience. You can handle this little setback. These things only ever happen when a) you are really busy and have a deadline to meet or b) when you have something on the needles and have no replacement handy.

Good luck with your Christmas knitting!