PDA

View Full Version : bit of a secret.......

hainangel2000
11-08-2007, 08:33 PM
I am designing a little hat pattern and booties called "Mary had a little lamb" hence my name "Mary". Anyway it will be available in our January Newsletter :woot:

Of course as any knitter I have several projects going on at the same time! Socks, other hat and booties, toys whatever. One of the reasons why I like making things for preemies is because its so quick and rewarding at the same time! ;)

Anyway Bless you all!

hainangel2000
11-08-2007, 08:41 PM
If anyone here would ever like to donate a pattern let us know. I would love to have an article in our newsletters on some of you here as well as knitting help itself. So much awesome and inspiring people here. I LOVE IT!:muah:

dustinac
11-09-2007, 09:50 AM
The pattern sounds like it will be very cute....:happydance:

ritaw
11-09-2007, 02:10 PM
I am sure the pattern will be great.:)

hainangel2000
11-09-2007, 07:39 PM
:grphug: I sure appreciate you responding back. I am excited to get it to the newsletter. I took a break for today. Could have finished it but you know how it is :) :roflhard: some days you just need to STEP AWAY FROM THE NEEDLES :knitting:

I hope you all enjoy our newsletter http://heavenlyangelsinneed.com/newsletter.html there are 4 issues on their right now with lots of patterns!! :cheering: HAPPY KNITS :mrgreen: