PDA

View Full Version : order your slipers now.

hob
11-09-2007, 09:00 PM
every night i get picked up from work by the same taxi ppl normaly one of two drivers last week i gave a girl i work with (who sometimes gets in my taix) some slipers i made her tonight i was asked by my taxi driver if i could make him some and his wife so i said ok then he phoned the other guy and asked if he could have a pair to!. now i need to make 3 sets of slipers whooo its my fave thing to knit any way. he said he would find me a nice reward when im done..... hmm wonder what it could be. lol not that i cear im just over the moon that ppl are asking me for my knitting.

lauraknits
11-09-2007, 09:13 PM
That's totally cute! This is good, it never hurts to generate good will among taxi drivers!

yuyay
11-09-2007, 10:20 PM
My husband was a taxi driver and came home with many an incredible story, but he never got slippers.
Good on ya!
This is much more uplifting than the who will you not knit for thread.

hob
11-10-2007, 12:23 AM
lol thanks but i did just post on that....my taxi driver is very nice so im more then happy to make some slipers for him and his wife. (even if he dose call me granny stacey lol)

yuyay
11-10-2007, 01:36 AM
lol thanks but i did just post on that....my taxi driver is very nice so im more then happy to make some slipers for him and his wife. (even if he dose call me granny stacey lol)
I just take the granny nickname as recognizing that you are wise well beyond your years. ;)

Debbie
11-10-2007, 08:21 AM
Please share the slipper pattern :)

hob
11-10-2007, 11:14 PM
its not even that fantastic looking of a pattern there is a link on my blog if u want it. id write it up but i carnt rember and im to lazy to go to my owne blog lol.(also theres a photo of them sized down to botties on my blog super cute)