PDA

View Full Version : I love KnittingHelp.com

walmin22
11-10-2007, 03:30 PM
Just wanted to say thanks for the "Fixing Mistakes" videos! I was able to fix my problem! Hooray for KnittingHelp Videos! :muah: :muah: :muah:

rosefields
11-10-2007, 03:49 PM
Hooray for KnittingHelp Videos! :muah: :muah: :muah:

I second that!

mdog182
11-10-2007, 06:22 PM
i totally agree!! luckily i found this site pretty early into my "knitting career".....without it i would probably still be working on garter stitch scarves for the rest of my life!!

Mazie
11-11-2007, 12:56 PM
Yup! I just love this place.

The.Knitter
11-11-2007, 01:00 PM
I have to agree. I have been knitting for 27 years, but was still on the relatively simple patterns, and NEVER in the round. This site has taught me sooooo much. In just the few months I have been on the site I have learned more than I learned in the 27 years I have been "knitting". It's nice to know there are people out there in this world that care enough about a hobby to make sure those who want to learn can do so easily AND FREE! Thanks once again to Amy, Sheldon and the Mod Squad for always being there when needed.

Indygirl
11-11-2007, 02:46 PM
I have to agree. I have been knitting for 27 years, but was still on the relatively simple patterns, and NEVER in the round. This site has taught me sooooo much. In just the few months I have been on the site I have learned more than I learned in the 27 years I have been "knitting". It's nice to know there are people out there in this world that care enough about a hobby to make sure those who want to learn can do so easily AND FREE! Thanks once again to Amy, Sheldon and the Mod Squad for always being there when needed. I agree 100%. I love this Site. KH and the people on here have really helped my knitting along.:cheering: :cheering:

Tutu Carol
11-11-2007, 03:13 PM
Absolutely Fantastic Site !!! :muah::heart::hug::muah::heart::hug:

boo1
11-11-2007, 11:25 PM
:grphug: