PDA

View Full Version : Harmony DPN's

GiddyKnitter
11-13-2007, 10:38 AM
I stayed up later than usual last night because I had something really nice in my hands.... warm sleek and lovely to handle...yes you have guessed it was my brand new set of Harmony DPN's!!!
It's the very first time I have used them and I have to say I am in love.:heart: My knitting buddy in Kansas has already ordered more for me in different sizes ...I would also like a whole set of ciculars what are your opinions on those??
Pauline x x x

Lisa R.
11-13-2007, 10:57 AM
They've been discussed here a couple of times...you might do a search for more opinions.

I LOVE mine, however. I only got a couple of the smaller ones because I had only recently bought the regular Options kit and couldn't begin to justify the expense of another one.

(Though if I keep knitting on two circs in various sizes, maybe I could justify it! ;))

Quiltlady
11-14-2007, 03:10 PM
I'm knitting mittens right now with the Harmoney dpn's and I like them a lot. I also own the whole Harmony Interchangeable set and I LOVE them.:muah:

Abbily
11-14-2007, 03:46 PM
You guys are killing me! :) The harmony interchangeables are my christmas present from my hubby, and I just don't know if I can wait that long. I asked for them for Halloween, but it didn't happen... LOL

GiddyKnitter
11-14-2007, 03:47 PM
I was discussing the set of circulars with my daughter this afternoon and saying that we can get them now over here in England from www.getknitted.com 45 for the set pre orders only... she said "mum I would love to get those for you for Christmas" I could have cried bless her xx

HollyP
11-14-2007, 03:51 PM
Abbily I can't believe you don't get Halloween presents! :roflhard:

I asked for the Options kit for Christmas and now wondering if I should have asked for the Harmony. Maybe for my birthday in April!

Doublereeder2
11-14-2007, 05:43 PM
I LOOOOVE my Harmony DPNS and also my Options set. They are all great! Yeah, KnitPicks.