PDA

View Full Version : Spell check and KH

Nobones
11-14-2007, 08:41 AM
If it's just me then I'm very sorry,but I can't get spell check to work with this site. I have it on my computer and it works with evey other site I use, but since the upgrade it hasn't worked here. Is there something I can do to change that? My spelling is dreadful always has been and I'm lost without spell check.

So I apoligise if my posts have seemed a bit slap dash in the spelling area, I don't always see the mistakes.

bajanKnit
11-14-2007, 08:45 AM
I tried using it yesterday I tried the spell check and it erased everything I typed. Not sure what I did wrong????

GiddyKnitter
11-14-2007, 09:11 AM
Doesn't work for me either! I just clicked on spell check and a box came up to download it so thats what I did and it's fine now. Good luck

Nobones
11-14-2007, 10:44 AM
Where do you click on spell check here? It's automicaly on my windows system andif I type a word wrong I get a squiggly red line under it, but not on here. Everywhere else including when I'm not on the net, but only since the recent upgrade. Am I supposaed to do something in my settings?

kellyh57
11-14-2007, 02:11 PM
What browser are you using? I just noticed that it's not working in Firefox. (I was going to post saying that it's fine for me...)

Kelly

Jan in CA
11-14-2007, 02:15 PM
I had some spell check thing I downloaded for Firefox and it doesn't work now either. Firefox updated so I thought that was it, but maybe it is the forum. :think:

ETA: I found the post where I had originally mentioned it. I guess it is automatic with the newer Firefox builds, but apparently it doesn't work in the new forum. Huh.
http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56683&highlight=spell+check

sheldon
11-14-2007, 03:07 PM
I'm working on a fix for this. Some of our new JS coding conflicts with the coding in the WYSIWYG editor. It may be a while, so hold tight!