PDA

View Full Version : Book to swap

Cecily
11-15-2007, 03:16 PM
Hi:

I have a almost new novel by Ann Hood. It is The Knitting Circle and it is a great book. I would like to swap books with someone. I like knitting novels and how to books. Anyone have a book to swap?

Cecily

Cecily
11-16-2007, 10:42 AM
Hi everyone:

The knitting circle is such a great book I would love to pass it on. I have a small home and can't keep my books after they are read. I would hate to see this one go to someone who won't appreciate it. It is a fast, easy read and a real tear jerker! I loved it. Hopeing I can find it a good home.

Cecily

VictoiseC
11-16-2007, 02:23 PM
Hm, I would love to read that, in fact I think I looked at it in the bookstore. I'm going to look around my bookcase and see if I can find something. It has to be knitting related?

Cecily
11-16-2007, 04:08 PM
Hi: v.i.c.t.o.i.s.e - yes, the book was very good and if you like novels with knitting as the theme I am sure you will enjoy this one. Well, I like knitting mags, books and patterns but I am also into cross stitch, crochet, plastic canvas and beading jewelry. I am not very picky - I would just like to find a home for this book.

Cecily
11-19-2007, 12:47 PM
Hi everyone:

I would really like to pass this book on. Any takers?

Cecily