PDA

View Full Version : Help deleting blog

Sissy
11-18-2007, 12:30 PM
I want to delete my blog on blogspot.Does anyone know how to do it? I started another one and want rid of the first one.....

fibrenut
11-18-2007, 02:47 PM
Hiya Sissy,
I think (I could be wrong) but, I think that after a certain amount of time being inactive that it will be deleted. I am having the same problem with 360* They are discontinuing it after March 08 and supposed to give us options as to what to do with the content. I haven't posted on 360* for over a month because of Yahoo's weird habits of putting out a wonderful product only to get rid of it a short time later. Sheesh. I have a 360* blog, a Windows Livespaces blog and a "blogspot" blog. I use them for different purposes.
I don't know if this has answered your question or not. Hopefully there is someone here who can with more intel.

SkyBluePink
11-18-2007, 02:58 PM
I believe there is an option in "settings" for you to delete your blog. Let me find it. Yup, it's there. I just found it on an old blog I've had forever.

Go to Settings. Then scroll to the bottom of the page. The option will be on a blue button.

Hope this helps,

SBP ;)

Sissy
11-18-2007, 06:00 PM
Sky blue pink,
Thank you so much.It worked.....I am not very puter savvy.

jamiejeans
11-18-2007, 10:28 PM
Not sure why you wanted to delete your blog, but if you don't want anyone to see your old posts, you need to request website and page deletion from Google. Even though you have deleted the blog, the pages still exist. And they are cached, so Google keeps an archive available.