PDA

View Full Version : Any Columbus, OH area knitters out there?

cindygster
11-18-2007, 03:07 PM
If you're in the Columbus, OH area do you have a LYS you could recommend? I really don't like visiting Joann's and I'm tired of paying for shipping on yarn that I can't find there.

Thanks!:muah:

joyuna
11-18-2007, 03:43 PM
I just moved to the area for school (OSU freshman :blush: ), and the only LYS I've been to so far has been wonderful, Knitters' Mercantile at the Graceland Shopping Center on N. High St. It doesn't take long to get to from campus by bus, and it's right by Target as well so it's great for me. :cheering:

cindygster
11-18-2007, 03:52 PM
I just moved to the area for school (OSU freshman :blush: ), and the only LYS I've been to so far has been wonderful, Knitters' Mercantile at the Graceland Shopping Center on N. High St. It doesn't take long to get to from campus by bus, and it's right by Target as well so it's great for me. :cheering:

Sweet!! Thanks...

jenniferd
11-18-2007, 05:40 PM
Hi there!!

You have four great yarn shops in the area. As Joyuna mentioned, Knitter's Mercantile is a great resource. There is also Tempations on Old Dublin, Heavenly Creations in Grandview, and The Yarn Shop on Kenny Rd in Arlington (I think they have a shop in Pickerington as well - but I haven't been to that one). Plus, we also have the Yarn Market, which is online, but the shipping really good since they're here in town. Good luck!

snowangel
11-19-2007, 10:06 AM
I used to live in cbus, I live in Springfied now, about an hour away and I still drive over for The Yarn Shop. I was thinking about making a trip there this week or next. Great selection!