PDA

View Full Version : First design!! A kid's kimono!

jenniferd
11-18-2007, 07:47 PM
Hi everyone!! I don't post here very often, but I do like to visit and have always thought of all of you as a warm and inviting community. I have created a pattern, haven't had much luck marketing it anywhere, but I think it's pretty good and have had a lot of compliments on it. Now, when I say market, I don't mean to sell, I'm not interested in that at this time, but since I haven't found a home for it, I thought I would self publish and who better to give it to than a community that might appreciate it. :muah:

I'm hoping my link works, I have a website that may be moving, though it hasn't been decided yet, so if you try to get this and it's not there, just pm me and I can send it to you. My mom is the one who knitted this (as I had knitted it and wanted to see if someone could follow my directions!! :) and my adorable niece is the model.

Here is a link to the PDF file and I would appreciate it if I could get some feedback on this, even if you don't decide to knit it, I curious to what other knitters think -- THANKS!
http://www.droptheroof.com/myspace/Kids-kimono.pdf

hollandcrew
11-18-2007, 08:54 PM
Cute!!!

hob
11-18-2007, 09:07 PM
i think its very sweet, if i had someone to knt it for i might knit it up . cute kid by the way.

jenniferd
11-19-2007, 09:21 AM
Thanks hob and hollandcrew!:grphug: