PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving TV in MI

dreamsherl
11-21-2007, 11:04 AM
I'm so excited! :woot: I'm going to be on television. My local LYS (City Knits) shop owner is being interviewed about her shop and the clown hats that she designed and made for the Thanksgiving Day Parade. Two of our local newscasters (Chuck Gaidica and Carmen Harlan) will be wearing the hats during the pre-parade newscast. Now this is where I fit in, I was also interviewed and have a little snipit in the show. The show begins at 8AM Thanksgiving morning. So, if your in Michigan and your up at 8AM catch the show.
PS They will be using my real name Sherlda Milton.

knitncook
11-21-2007, 11:07 AM
Oh how fun! But you know none of us would be able to know it was you if they don't call you dreamsherl! Maybe someone up that way can YouTube it for those of us not in Michigan!

marykz
11-21-2007, 11:44 AM
very cool- congrats! let us know if it ends up on youtube

jjminarcik
11-21-2007, 12:39 PM
That is awesome! Congrats!

VictoiseC
11-21-2007, 02:45 PM
Congrats! I'd love to see it too, I was born in MIchigan (Owosso) but my aunt and uncle lived in Detroit. Well, Dearborn. Hope I can see it... have fun!

Ronda
11-21-2007, 04:11 PM
Nuts! I'm one hour south of you in Monroe County. Normally, I would pick up that station, but I'm going to be out of town visiting family in Ohio! Have fun!!!

dreamsherl
11-21-2007, 08:21 PM
I really want to youtube it but I don't know how. My DD is going to tape it on her DVR and I'll tape it on VHS but how can I make a youtube from that? Would I have to get the VHS transfered to a DVD? Dos anyone have any advice. :??