PDA

View Full Version : Which would you choose??

Quiara
11-22-2007, 11:48 PM
Okay, I have a set of Denise Interchangeable needles and I love them. I also have several Addi Turbos and some nice bamboo needles and various Boye aluminum needles. For Christmas, my mother is going to get me a set of KP Options. The question is, do I want nickel-plated Addi-esque love? Or gorgeous rainbow Harmony needles? Which would you choose?

knitncook
11-23-2007, 12:19 AM
I said nickel and the reason is because I find them more versatile than bamboo. And since they can interchange, you can get all the nickel and then add bamboo needles as you have need (or desire) of them. I'm getting the harmony dpn's as soon as they come back in stock!

Quiara
11-23-2007, 12:36 AM
YOU are BRILLIANT. It honestly never ocurred to me that I could get one set and then get tips in the other...

I need sleep.... ^_^

starburst
11-23-2007, 12:43 AM
I may be the only one, but I'm not really a fan of the rainbow harmonys *shrug*

Quiltlady
11-23-2007, 06:39 AM
I have the Denise Set and I was very happy with them. But then I SAW the beautiful Harmony set and I bought them. Now I only use them for most of my knitting projects. They are beautiful to look at and they knit up very well. I never cared for the metal needles.

mommydearest
11-23-2007, 08:37 AM
I had to say metal since I have the Denise interchangeables. I really love them - very easy to use and lengths that I needed. I have a some bamboo - straight 8 US and circs 19 US. I love using the circs but have issues with the straights but maybe it was the yarn. The Harmony set are really pretty and certaintly wouldn't mind giving them a try as well but it'll have to wait until next year.

Quiara
11-24-2007, 06:44 PM
Thanks, everybody! I think I'm going to go with Knitcook's suggestion and get the Options nickel-plated set and a couple of Harmony tips. I love this forum!