PDA

View Full Version : KAL Idea...What Do Ya Think?

Miley384
11-24-2007, 01:34 PM
Okay so... here is an idea. I was thinking of starting a KAL. It would be knitting socks and hats for all ages then donating them to charities. I do not want to be the sponser of this because I have never done a KAL before. I was actually hoping Jan in CA would be interested in being the sponser. I will send her a message and I will let you know what she says. So what do you think?

Jan in CA
11-24-2007, 02:37 PM
I've already PM'd Miley about this. I don't have the time and really don't want to take this on.

There are only so many charities we can get involved in so if you want to do charity knitting there are plenty of charity KAL already in place. I suggest you go to the Charity Forum and pick one or two you would like to get involved in and do that rather than start another one that may be similar to one we've got. :hug:

Miley384
11-24-2007, 04:09 PM
No problem! If anyone wants to be the sponser of this, PM me and I will nominate the person who PM's me first. Please note: If you do not like the idea of this KAL please post a reply. Thanks, Miley384

momwolf
11-24-2007, 05:16 PM
I agree with what Jan said