PDA

View Full Version : doing something wrong

candy
11-24-2007, 07:49 PM
I don't know if this will be posted because I am doing something wrong in posting I think. I thought I posted a question but I cant find it and I did not get an e-mail saying it is answered. Below I just click submit new thread right?

redwitch
11-24-2007, 07:59 PM
You don't automatically get e-mails saying an answer has been posted (don't know if you can sign up for that?).
When you are looking at the General Knitting forum (with lists of topics) you click New Thread, write your post, and then click on something to post it (it's probably called Post Thread or something similar?)
Anyway whatever you did is working because I am replying! After posting a thread in the Genreal Knitting forum for example, look at all the General Knitting posts, you should see yours in the top two or three.

Ingrid
11-24-2007, 09:00 PM
If you can't find a post that you wrote, click on your name and "Look for more posts" It will list all your posts.

Jan in CA
11-24-2007, 11:30 PM
I PM'd you earlier..did you get it? You can scroll down when you are posting and select "thread subscription" and have email sent to you..or not as you choose. See screenshot. ;)