PDA

View Full Version : Ravelry...I'm in!!!

yarnrainbow
11-29-2007, 12:14 PM
So cool! I received my invite to Ravelry and all I can say is "Wow!". I wasn't sure what all the excitement was about but I signed up for it in hopes that it would help me get organized. I definitely think it will do that. But I'm really excited about the access to info, resources, patterns, etc.

Before I was on, I knew I was a knitting-newbie but after looking at some of the work of other folks on there and on KH...oh man, do I have a lot to learn. The work I've seen is...amazing. :thud: So many beautifully crafted item. I have a new appreciation of what I can aspire to create. Some day I'll make items that are as beautiful!

And I had no idea there are so many incredible yarns and patterns. I was just dumbfounded at the sheer beauty of some of the yarns. My new fantasy involves access to a HUGE pile of the yarns of my choice. cloud9

I can tell I'll be busy for the next few days loading up my info. Hope to see you there. I hope you'll add me as a friend! :waving:

AngMac
11-29-2007, 01:22 PM
Yeah! I feel the same way about Ravelry. It is really helping me organize myself and to connect with other knitters. I've added you as friend.

KatieBeee
11-29-2007, 06:10 PM
I am sooooo totally excited about ravelry, and sooo totally jealous that I am still waiting!! I am now down to 1047 ahead of me, and today only like 300 people have been invited and normally they do 700 a day. I was hoping to get in on Friday. I may have to wait....the suspense is killing me! I am glad for you that you got in already! And, see you on ravelry!

yarnrainbow
11-29-2007, 06:53 PM
I am sooooo totally excited about ravelry, and sooo totally jealous that I am still waiting!! I am now down to 1047 ahead of me, and today only like 300 people have been invited and normally they do 700 a day. I was hoping to get in on Friday. I may have to wait....the suspense is killing me! I am glad for you that you got in already! And, see you on ravelry!
Thanks! It shouldn't take long before you receive your invitation. I felt like I was waiting FOREVER. Then it seemed to change so quickly I was in before I could blink...one day 1500 ahead of me, and it seemed like the very next day I received my message.

When you receive your invitation, add me to your friends list...I'm yarnrainbow over there too. BTW, there's a KH group on Ravelry so you might want to join it first thing. See ya there!

mhansen
11-29-2007, 09:04 PM
I got in yesterday. Isn't it fun? I requested you as a friend.

Matdredalia
11-30-2007, 12:52 PM
Added you! :)

boo1
11-30-2007, 02:14 PM
:grphug: