PDA

View Full Version : Get your crochet on! Hip Hats and cool caps! _ SOLD

Secksiebrat
12-17-2007, 07:27 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Your-Crochet-Hats-Cool-Caps/dp/1561588504/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1197933730&sr=8-1

That is a link to the book on amazon.com. The book is like new. I bought it for 2 patterns and now I'm ready to pass it on.

I'm asking $10.00 which includes shipping to the US. I'll take paypal or MO.

I'm also open to trading. I like sock yarn, malabrigo, etc. Make me an offer.

The book does come from a smokefree home. I do have pets, but they don't generally sleep on my books :teehee:

Thanks!

~danielle~

trying4yrstoknit
02-21-2008, 07:29 AM
hi--just wanted to am looking at your book--i had a friend who was in the hospital a couple of yrs ago and someone taught him how to crochet and he made the most unusual hats--i told him to sell them but he wouldnt..so is there only 3 patterns to this book?

can you tell me what "Secksiebrat on Ravlery!" means--thanks irina please email me at {deleted} or try contacting me here --I use trying4yrstoknit--thanks Irina :]

Secksiebrat
02-22-2008, 12:38 AM
No this book has lots of patterns. I counted around 18 or so.

There is another website I'm a member of called "ravelry" www.ravelry.com Secksiebrat is the name I go by on there was well :)

Let me know if you are interested in the book!

~danielle~

Julianne
03-13-2008, 08:15 AM
Do you still have the Hip Hats & Cool Caps book? If you do, please send your name & address so I can get the mo to you asap. Thanks Julianne

Secksiebrat
03-13-2008, 11:02 AM
Sent you a PM.

~danielle~