PDA

View Full Version : Destashing - FREE YARN!

pineapplesnowballs
12-22-2007, 12:56 PM
Hi everyone!

I "inherited" a huge bag of yarn from a fellow knitter, and when added to my own stash, have simply too much to know what to do with, let alone store in my house! There are whole skeins, assorted "mystery" balls, and more. It looks like the person who gave them to me like to knit baby items and socks.

I thought in the spirit of Christmas, and in honor of this incredible website, that I offer suprise packs of yarn for free to my fellow KHers :) If you're interested, please send me your name and address, and I'll get a good variety in the mail for you by the end of next week. No worries about the shipping costs, consider it my treat! I think I can send out about 6 - 7 "surprise packs".

Thanks!
Michelle

pineapplesnowballs
12-22-2007, 04:17 PM
Whoa - got a lot of PM's, and I've PM'd everyone I can send yarn to. Thanks so much!

Sandi
12-22-2007, 05:41 PM
Guess I didn't make the cut :cry: , so sad.......

NikitaShera
06-11-2008, 10:07 PM
I am a new knitter. Beginner actually. I would be grateful for the yarn but the problem is that i live in Ontario Canada. I hope its not a problem with the shipping cost.

Thanks

Lynn

PS: I am also looking for double pointed needles sizes 0, 1, 2, and 3. If you know of anyone who can help me, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

GinnyG
06-14-2008, 07:40 PM
What a nice thing for you to do!!! I don't need any yarn but I just wanted to tell you how nice it was of you to do this!