PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Knitting Shows?

knitpurlgurl
01-02-2008, 02:38 PM
What are your fave knitting shows, webcasts, podcasts, or videos and where can I find them?

Personally, I really like Knitty Gritty on DIY, but don't care for Knit and Crochet Today on PBS (The host drives me insane). Since I don't sew or crochet, I rarely watch Uncommon Threads (DIY), though I like it alot.

alleusion
01-02-2008, 03:02 PM
I don't get DIY here (/pout) and I'd really like to see Knitty Gritty. I'll have to keep an eye out for Canadian and British type shows.

KnittinMitchie
01-02-2008, 03:14 PM
I dont get DIY either by HGTV shows Knitty Gritty on Friday mornings at 6am CST so when I remember I get up with DH so I can watch it. I aslo like the Pod Casts fron Knit Picks and WEBS.

raykia
01-05-2008, 12:45 AM
Well ladies and gents if ur on, My show is Definitely Knitty Gritty, they don't air it like they used to. It used to come on 3 times a week here in NY city but now it is only scheduled for Friday's at 7am. But i do listen to the Knit Picks podcast., which i go like.

And just in case you may want to find some more podcast for knitting. go to the itunes store and type in hobbies , a whole list of podcasts will come up and you can just pick them randomely and they are all free.