PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else seen this? Cute!!

aprildavis99
01-03-2008, 08:00 PM
The Knitting Needle Knitting Bag is too cute!:heart:

http://www.knittingdaily.com/freepatterns/bags/Knitting_Needle_Bag_252-1.html

I would only change one thing and that is to glue a cute point protector at the end of each needle. :teehee:

dreamsherl
01-03-2008, 08:11 PM
I like. I agree about the point protectors. You can add the point protectors on your the one you make. I'm printing a copy now.

knitncook
01-03-2008, 08:17 PM
I saw this when they first came out with the pattern. I think it is absolutely darling. I was thinking of making one and expanding it just a bit and then adding a set of magnets to the handles somehow (haven't thought this all the way through yet) or maybe some sort of clasp and then add a set of longer straps on it as I'm a long strap purse kind of gal.

cdjack
01-03-2008, 09:31 PM
How cute!
Are the handles stitched on the inside or the outside of the bag?
I can't tell from the photo.

angel4ever
01-03-2008, 09:35 PM
I saw this bag a few months ago and fell in love with it :heart: :heart: :heart:. I have actually cast on for it and started it, but I am nowhere near finished. Hopefully it will be one of my FO for 2008. I am using Lion Brand Thick & Quick in the Claret color and using size 13 needles. It is going to be very cute (once it is finally done, lol).

Knit Princess
01-03-2008, 10:04 PM
I've seen this before and had forgotten about it! It's so cute!!! I'm going to have to save the link this time. :)

jdee
01-03-2008, 11:08 PM
Oh, how funny. I just printed this pattern out last night. Now, if I could just decide what color I want to make it.:teehee:

aprildavis99
01-04-2008, 09:43 AM
Oh, how funny. I just printed this pattern out last night. Now, if I could just decide what color I want to make it.:teehee:
I know...choices choices. I just may go with a multi colored yarn.:teehee: