PDA

View Full Version : Need big help... looking for a particular shawl

snowbear
01-04-2008, 11:01 PM
OK.. I'm going nuts. I'm looking for a shawl. Easy right? I know what it looks like but don't know the name. I have looked everywhere, the links listed here and online, and still can't find it.

It looks like a crocheted (gezzzz I can't even spell it) It is a triangle.. It has open squares, and it knit in fairly heavy yarn. I am wanting the knit version.

Am I insane or just blind? My aunt had one, & I loved it for a light wrap.. I'me very hot natured, and it was perfect that weekend I used it.

I am begging all pattern guru's who know all about shawls.. and see if I'm in the right ball park.

Thanks soo much ahead of time..I'm wanting to try a lace, and thought this would be something I want and could use as well as challange me.

:muah:

suzeeq
01-04-2008, 11:25 PM
There are hundreds of patterns that fit that description, unfortunately. Check this site, 296 Triangle Shawl Patterns! (http://simpleknits.blogspot.com/2007/08/296-triangle-shawl-patterns.html) and on knittingpatterncentral.com, the daily knitter and maybe you'll find it or another you may want to try out.

snowbear
01-04-2008, 11:28 PM
I"ve looked through that site... that was the first site I looked for... alas it wasn't there