PDA

View Full Version : Michael's yarn...

Maddison
01-08-2008, 11:41 AM
Can anyone save me a trip to the store? I need a skein of yarn for a Scooby Doo scarf I need to make. Does Michael's carry a yarn in that kind of yellow-brown color? I have a brown but it's an ash brown. I'm dreading a trip to the store for a yarn that doesn't exist the temptation to buy other yarns is just too much. :teehee:

threesmom
01-08-2008, 12:03 PM
I think it probably varies by store, and I can't say for sure if I have seen it or not, but they have a few brands that I think have the color you are looking for - lion brand, bernat, ect. Just be careful - they are having a sale:teehee:

saracidaltendencies
01-08-2008, 12:10 PM
Here's a link to their yarns. I doubt this is all of their yarns, however, you may find something!

http://www.michaels.com/art/online/displayproductlist?categoryid=100106

Crycket
01-08-2008, 12:28 PM
I have a love/hate relationship with Michaels!! On the whole I find that they do not carry anything useful and they are way overpriced....and somehow, I find myself back there week after week buying and impulse buying...

I find it repulsive, for a craft store, they do not carry plastic doll joints! Sorry...this is becoming a new rant.

I think you best bet would be to find a company they deal with, and see if the company carries that colour! Like Patons Astra or Red Heart...

sakura-panda
01-10-2008, 03:37 PM
Slightly off topic but, Scooby Doo scarf? My son is in the middle of a Scooby Doo obsession and I'm curious about what it is you are making? :aww: