PDA

View Full Version : Visited my first LYS. . .

stacyk9
01-18-2008, 10:58 AM
. . . and I am in love!!!!!:inlove: Too bad it's 1 1/2 hours away!!:-x But, all in all, it's not all that bad. It's in St. Louis and that's where my family and DH's sister lives, so we visit about once a month. I'll have to make some time to visit while I'm there!!

Anyway, I bought 4 balls of Rowan Tapestry in a gold-purplish color and I plan on doing the Palindrome Hat & Scarf which I've had on my wish list for quite some time! I'll post some pictures once I cast on, which I hope will be sometime this weekend!!

feministmama
01-18-2008, 11:41 AM
yeah you! Isn't it nice to to be able to feel all the options yarn has to offer? Have fun on your next adventure :cheering:

Eccie
01-18-2008, 12:56 PM
I'll have to make some time to visit while I'm there!!

Did you mean you'll have to make time to visit the store while visiting the relatives? or make time to visit the relatives while visiting the store? :teehee:

Lisa_H-Town
01-18-2008, 02:22 PM
Did you mean you'll have to make time to visit the store while visiting the relatives? or make time to visit the relatives while visiting the store? :teehee:

I was wondering the exact same thing!

Stacy: Glad your experience went well!! I didn't really enjoy mine... I was very overwhelmed, and no one offered any assistance... and I was too shy to ask. My own fault, I know.

At least the temptation isn't tooooo close!;)

stacyk9
01-18-2008, 04:09 PM

Hmm. Now that you put it that way, I'm not sure either!!:happydance: