PDA

View Full Version : Creating My Workspace

Aliann
01-21-2008, 05:47 PM
Friday, I finally got my yarn and supplies organized by turning my living room closet into a mini craft room, complete with a inventory list of all yarn and supplies. To date, I have 97 skeins of yarn, 8 sets of straight needles, 7 sets of circulars, 3 sets of crochet hooks, 6 sets of DPN's, and a brand new set of KP Harmony needles that arrived on Saturday.
:woot:

erikalee
01-21-2008, 05:51 PM
Awesome! Great job, Aliann!! My mother has 2 little sheds full of craft junk (I mean stuff) that she's been "organizing" for years. I know how great it must feel to have it done, and to have your own little sacred space.

Round of applause for you! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Jaxhil
01-21-2008, 06:16 PM
:woohoo:

Congrats!! I love when my stuff is organized-it makes me actually wanna USE it instead of going and buying new stuff! Well, mostly anyway :teehee:

knittingymnast
01-21-2008, 06:18 PM
Awesome! Great job, Aliann!! My mother has 2 little sheds full of craft junk (I mean stuff) that she's been "organizing" for years. I know how great it must feel to have it done, and to have your own little sacred space.

Round of applause for you! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

hahahahahahhahahaha!
good 4 you aliaan! (did i spell it right? :roflhard:)
must feel good to get it all organized!!

2sweetgirls38
01-21-2008, 06:26 PM
Doesn't it feel great to be all organized. I'm still a knitting baby so I don't have enough stuff to organize. My little WalMart bag is working nicely. I'm trying to resist going to my LYS and buying the place out of Rowan and Debbie Bliss.

knitpurlgurl
01-21-2008, 06:31 PM
I have a room full of highly disorganized knitting and crafting STUFF! I really need to spend a weekend in there organizing and rearranging my various stashes so that I actually know what it is I have.

Aliann
01-21-2008, 06:50 PM
Thank you, and yes it does feel very good to everything organized. Now the last part of the organizing process is creating a pattern book. While cleaning out my closet, I found my jumbo journal I bought at Wal-Mart about three years ago, and I'm going to use this for my pattern book until I get a printer. So now I'm off to decorate and update, decorate my apartment and update my wardrobe.
:knitting:

astonh
01-21-2008, 06:53 PM
I'm so envious! WTG!

knitmama
01-21-2008, 07:06 PM
Way to go!:thumbsup: I don't have much yet, but I need to do an inventory of everything so I don't go buy doubles. :teehee: