View Full Version : I think I got it!

01-21-2008, 06:00 PM
I think, after 4 attempts, I got it. My messups came from not listening and watching every little detail of the stitches and where the yarn went, front or back during knit and purl!!:woot:
I have 12 rows and only 53 to go :teehee: But, it looks pretty cool now and not slim at one end, fat at the other and missing stitches and too many loops. Thank you to everyone that saw my posts. I found an extra loop a couple of times, but, I'm looking each row and when I find one, I will go through my next step, I get to the double loop and drop the one that doesn't belong and it does like it's suppose to:thumbsup:

01-21-2008, 06:07 PM
good job Texas! you caught on fast! it took me AGES to master the knit stitch! i wasn't doing good knit stitch until about 2 weeks after i learned to knit and i couldn't purl until a month ago! wow! :yay:

01-21-2008, 06:18 PM
Glad to hear you figured it out!! :woot: I taught a friend to knit and she was doing the same thing, getting wider and wider-she was knitting the last stitch twice on every row..but he got it too, finally!

Good luck, and I hope you're going to show us when you're done!

01-21-2008, 06:19 PM
I get fustrated a lot, but, I learn thing pretty quickly when my mind is set for it.

yeap, I'll post it. It won't look the same as the pattern is for a solid color and I liked the multi color that I got. Not sure if the picture will show because of this or not. We'll see.

BTW, how long until the caluses get here?? My finger tips are about raw. LOL

01-21-2008, 06:24 PM
Great work gal! :woohoo: Post some pics!

01-21-2008, 06:55 PM